- How do people keep fit in your country?
- Do you think people take action on information they read about in health articles?
- Is it easier to live a healthy lifestyle compare to the past?
- Do you think health services should be free? Why?
- How could health services in your country be improved?
- What are extreme sports?
- Why do people do extreme sports?
- Do you think attitudes to extreme sports have changed in recent years?
- Should people do extreme sports or is it irresponsible?
- Why is it important to watch the news?
- Do people in your country tend to watch local news or international news?
- Why do people like listening to negative news?
- Do you think some people find the news entertaining?
- How has the way we get news changed in recent year?
- What kind of jobs do young people like to do nowadays?
- Which is more important earning money or having an interesting job?
- Why do people travel out of their hometowns to look for jobs?
- Do you think the jobs people will do in the future will change?
- How have attitudes to jobs and the workplace changed in recent year?
- What are the psychological effects of work?
- What motivates young people in the workplace?
- What kinds of live performances do people in your country enjoy?
- Do live performances have to be outside or can they be inside?
- Do you think entertainers have a difficult life?
- How has technology affected the entertainment industry?
- To what extent does the entertainment industry impact a country’s economy?
- What kinds of things do people often borrow?
- Why don’t people like to borrow expensive things from others?
- Should companies borrow ideas for their products from other companies?