- Do you like science class?
- Did you enjoy learning science in primary or high school?
- How has science helped you?
- Do you think it’s important to study science?
- Was it compulsory in your school?
- What kind of science did you do at school?
- How often do you take a break when you are studying or working?
- Do you like taking short or long breaks?
- What do you do in those breaks?
- Do you think having a break is important for you?
- Why do people need to take breaks?
- Do you like art?
- Did you have art classes when you were at school?
- Do you often visit art galleries?
- Do you have paintings in your room?
- Do you think of being an artist
- Do you think history is important?
- Do you like history?
- Have you been to a historical museum?
- When was the last time you read a book about history?
- Do you like watching movies about historic events, why or why not?
- Do you like wearing jeans? Why?
- How often do you wear jeans?
- Do you wear jeans at your workplace or school?
- Do you prefer to wear brands jeans?
- Would you pay for expensive jeans?
- Why are jeans popular all over the world?
6. Water Sport
- Have you done water sports?
- What water sports are you interested in?
- What kind of water sports do people in your (this) country like?
- What other water sports would you like to try?
7. A pen or a pencil
- Do you usually use a pen or a pencil?
- Which do you prefer using a pen or a pencil?
- What do you think if someone gives you a pen or a pencil as a gift?