Speaking practice test
- Are you a student? What subject(s) are you studying?
- Why did you choose this/these subject(s)?
- Would you say you are a good student?
- Which topic/subject do you find the most difficult or interesting?
- What was your favorite subject when you were at school?
- Is there anything else would you like to study in the future?
Describe a time during your education that you really enjoyed. You should say:
- When this period was
- Where you were
- What you were studying at time
- Some people say that your school days are the best days of your life. Do you agree?
- Do you think school and university prepares young people adequately for real life?
- Do you agree there is too much pressure on young people at school these days?
- What makes a good teacher?
- Have there been significant changes in schooling methods in your country in the recent year?
- Do you think schools and universities provide enough careers advice to their students?