Speaking practice test
- Do you or your family take steps to help the environment?
- Do you take an interest in nature?
- Are there any environmental problems in your country?
Describe an environmental problem that has been in the news. You should say:
- When this was?
- Where the event happened?
- What actually took place?
- And say how you felt about this problem?
- What do you think is the main danger the world faces in terms of the environment?
- What examples are there of how we damage the natural world?
- In which ways do we respond well to environmental problems?
- Compared to before, do you think people’s awareness (consciousness) of environmental problems has increased or decreased? How? Why?
- What do you think your country’s environment will be like in the future (e.g., 20 or 50 years in the future)?
- Do older people in your country have the same attitudes towards the environmental as young people
- What are some ways that the government could use to help educate people about the environment?