Speaking practice test
- What kinds of meals do you like?
- Do you often dinner with your family or friends?
- When do you usually eat dinner?
- And what is your favorite cuisine?
- Are there any fruits or vegetables you don’t like? Why?
Describe a place you like to eat at. You should say
- Where is it?
- What kind of food it serves?
- Why do you like its food?
- And how often do you eat there?
- How can we encourage people to eat more healthily?
- Do you think people enjoy their food as much as they should?
- Do you think cooking is a pleasure or a chore for people who have busy lives?
- What could be the consequences of people’s change in diet?
- Do you think your government is doing enough to improve people’s diets?
- What can be done to make young people eat healthier food, do you think?
- How important is retaining a county’s traditional food culture, in your opinion?
- Do you believe that people in your country learn enough about healthy eating at school?
- How healthy is your country’s food?
- Why do you think different cultures have different table manners?